Title: Family Picnic Day - October 3, 2021
Topic: Family Picnic Day event on October 3, 2021
Date & Day: October 03, 2021 to October 03, 2021
Event Start Time: 12:00 PM EDT
Event End Time: 06:00 PM EDT
Venue: Heartlake Conservation Area, Brampton (10818, Heart lake Road, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3 (Phone: 905 846 2494)
CPE Hours: Nil
Registration Fees: Members - $10 per family
Registration Date: September 24, 2021 To September 30, 2021
In our continuous commitment to add value to the members and their families, we are glad to inform you that a Family Picnic Day will be held on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at a nominal fee $10 per family. Please read the instructions below for all details:
1. The venue is Heartlake Conservation Area, Brampton (10818, Heart lake Road, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3 (Phone: 905 846 2494). Picnic site: Lakemount 2
2. The entry fees includes Indian vegetarian lunch for all the attendees, water, juice, soft drinks, snacks etc.
3. The entry fees does not include entry fees to the conservation area which has to be borne by the member (https://trca.ca/parks/heart-lake-conservation-area/?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=GMBlisting&utm_campaign=HeartLake#park_title_760_3)
4. This family picnic day is for members of Toronto Chapter of ICAI, their spouse and children and parents of member and his/her spouse only (Definition of FAMILY).
5. Please take care of your kids and personal belongings while at the park. Toronto Chapter of ICAI will not be responsible for any mishap or loss of personal items, whatsoever.
6. Only fully vaccinated members will be allowed to attend the picnic.
7. There will be lots of activities for kids and prizes to be won.
8. Identity proof and vaccination proof will be sought at the registration desk at the venue on October 2, 2021
9. UNLIMITED FUN and much more.
Instructions for registration
While registering, in the column “No. of Family Member”, please specify the number of family members EXCLUDING YOURSELF.
While registering, in the column “Remarks”, please specify the name and age of your kids. For example, if you have 2 kids please enter “Anisha,2,Jay,5”
Day & Date
Saturday, October 2, 2021
12 noon onwards
Heartlake Conservation Area, Brampton (10818, Heart lake Road, Brampton, ON L6Z 0B3 (905 846 2494)
For any questions or clarifications, reach out to any one of the Board members or send email to email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you at the picnic. We have a limited capacity of 60 people to register at the earliest through your mobile app or on the website www.icaitoronto.com
Registration for this event is closed now.